Audubon Convention 2013
AUDUBON CONVENTION 2013
“Taking Flight Together”
SAVE THE DATE: JULY 12-15, 2013
Join Audubon’s amazing network of dedicated leaders to celebrate One Audubon! Recognize our history of achievement as we launch into an exciting and challenging future. Unite around flyways for hemispheric impact. Turn passion into action!
- Chapter leaders from across the network
- State and Center Board members
- National Audubon Society board members
- Audubon staff from states, centers and national programs
- And YOU!
- Four full days of exciting field trips, inspiring speakers, in-depth hands-on workshops, and tens of program options highlighting strategic conservation successes from the four flyways.
- And the camaraderie only Audubon can provide.
- Friday, July 12: Half and full day field trips or workshops on targeted topics
- Saturday, July 13 and Sunday, July 14: Convention core program.
- Monday, July 15: Half and full day field trips or workshops on targeted topics
- Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA, in the heart of the spectacular Columbia Gorge
- Conveniently located 45 minutes from Portland International airport
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN: Visit the Convention Web site and link to online registration here
STAY IN TOUCH:
To receive email alerts when the Convention Web site launches and when registration opens, send an email to email@example.com titled "Convention Alerts" and include your email address, first and last name in the body of the message.
For general conference inquiries and questions, sponsorship opportunities contact Cindy Sherwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 865-5202.