2019 Audubon Convention: Audubon For Everyone
July 26-29, 2019 | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Registration for the 2019 Audubon Convention is now open!
Join us in Milwaukee for Audubon’s biennial convention designed to bring together Audubon’s vast network of dedicated chapter, state, center, national, and international leaders from across all four flyways. This can’t-miss event will feature an array of inspiring speakers, in-depth workshops and discussions, exciting field trips, and the camaraderie and networking opportunities that only the Audubon Convention can provide. Situated on Lake Michigan, Milwaukee is a beautiful and historic place to gather, learn, and network. The Wisconsin Audubon Council, Milwaukee Audubon Society, Schlitz Audubon Nature Center, and the Audubon Great Lakes team are all excited to welcome the whole Audubon network to Milwaukee.
- Hear from inspiring speakers.
- Join conservation, science, and outreach workshops and training sessions led by a variety of experts and Audubon leaders.
- Enjoy exciting field trips and birding adventures. 437 bird species recorded in Wisconsin!
Check out the variety of programming that you will find at the convention here!
The Audubon Convention will take place at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center—a beautiful, historic Art Deco hotel centrally located in Milwaukee and a Travel Green Wisconsin–certified business. All activities will take place under one roof, and you will be a short walk from Lake Michigan and numerous parks and attractions.
Online registration is now open! For general queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance Registration: $475
Available April 15 – July 19
On-Site Registration: $495
Available on-site beginning July 25
One Day Only Registration (Saturday or Sunday): $250
Friends and Family Package: $135
Includes Friday and Sunday dinners and plenary address sessions.
Available to full convention registered attendees only.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Friday Sessions & Field Outings
- Friday Night Welcome Reception
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Concurrent Sessions
- Plenary Sessions
- Flyway Meetings
- Sunday Night Barbecue
- Saturday Night Banquet and Field Trips offered on Thursday and Monday are optional and will be charged at an additional fee.
- Cancellations made on or before June 30th will receive a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be permitted after June 30th.