It is obvious that we love birds at Audubon and we know you do too. Join Montezuma Audubon Center for a Zoom webinar to learn how to get started birding in your neighborhood, and get an introduction to birds you can find in your own backyard this time of year. too From common feeder birds like the Northern Cardinal and Black-capped Chickadee to those more difficult sparrows, we’ll help you identify birds by their appearance, sound, and actions.
- Program Fee: $5/person, $15/family
- Pre-registration is required. Select here to register.
- After registration, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to access this online program.
For questions, please call 315-365-3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Cancellation/Reimbursement Policy
- If the MAC cancels an event, we will initiate a full reimbursement.
- If you need to cancel registration for an event, you must call or email the MAC at 315-365-3588 or email@example.com.
- If you cancel more than a week before the event, we will initiate a reimbursement minus a 10% administrative fee, or credit you for a future event.
- No reimbursements are issued for cancellations received less than a week before the date of the event.
Northern Cardinal. Photo: K. Rogers / GBBC
The Montezuma Audubon Center (MAC) is a vibrant nature education center that houses a large exhibit area, classroom, nature store, auditorium, and meeting room. This 198-acre property features five different types of habitat, two restored freshwater marshes, a one-mile hiking trail, and an all-access observation platform, and is part of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex (MWC)—a significant Important Bird Area and one of the largest conservation projects in the nation for reclamation of important wildlife and wetland habitat.
The center is operated by Audubon New York (a state office of the National Audubon Society), in partnership with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Ducks Unlimited, The Nature Conservancy, and Pheasants Forever. Visitors are welcome to enjoy the grounds, nature programs, education resources, conservation-themed events, and nature store throughout the year. Learn more at ny.audubon.org/montezuma.