We have negotiated a discounted rate of $159 plus tax per night for single or double occupancy. Online reservations can be made here: Book your group rate for the 2019 Audubon Convention. If the link doesn't work, try copy/pasting this url directly into your browser:
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The reservation cut-off date is Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- The hotel has a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Check in time is 3:00pm / Check out time is 12:00pm
- Discounted self-parking is available for $10 per day.
Getting to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee International Airport (MKE): 10 miles / 15 minute drive
- Madison Dane County (MSN): 76 miles / 1 hour and 15 minute drive
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD): 77 miles / 1 hour and 20 minute drive
- Chicago Midway (MDW): 106 miles / 2 hour drive
Nearby Train Stations
The Amtrak Intermodal station is located two blocks from the hotel.
- 15-minute train from Milwaukee airport for approximately $8.
- 90-minute train from Chicago for approximately $25.
Other Transportation Options
GO Riteway Transportation offers airport shuttles from Milwaukee, Chicago O’Hare and Chicago Midway. Book your ride here.
Transportation While In Milwaukee
Uber and Lyft are active in the Milwaukee area. A one-way ride between the Milwaukee airport and the hotel is approximately $20.